Terms & Conditions
1. TRADEMARK / COPYRIGHT
- MIA-MIO is a registered trademark foreigners. All designs and graphics and their selection and arrangement on this website are the copyright of MIA-MIO or their affiliates or content providers.
- Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without prior written consent from MIA-MIO or their respective affiliates or content providers, is strictly prohibited.
- By using this site you agree not to alter or adapt, or to create any derivative work from, any content on this site.
- The order will be dispatched within 3 business days once we receive the payment.
- Once the order has been packaged and dispatched, the tracking number will be sent to you via email and a signature will be required upon delivery.
- Customs duties / taxes are not included in the shipping costs.
- MIA-MIO is not responsible for any delays caused by the customs clearance process in overseas countries.
- The order are shipped as Merchandise and will not be marked as gifts.
MIA-MIO offers FREE shipping in the EU & UK, taking approx 1-3 business days service. All International orders are shipped for express shipping (3-9 business days) with 20US$ additional charge.
3. TAXES & DUTIES
- Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
4. RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
- All purchases from MIA-MIO website are entitled to a 14-day money back guarantee or exchange. Exchange or refund product must be returned to us in the original condition, new, unused, re-sellable condition including the watch stopper at the crown, the plastic film that cover the watch dial, no evidence of usage on the straps along with the original packaging within the first 14 days following your delivery date.
- Please note that shipping charges on returned merchandise are at the customer's expense. Refunds for returned merchandise will be made within 30days of the return of the product via PayPal. Additional charges on shipping, handling, taxes and related fees and expenses will not be refunded. Returns that are soiled, damaged or altered and do not comply with the above listed criteria will be refused and may be sent back to the customer.
- Please note that you are responsible for the product until it reaches us, so please send the package with a traceable service with safely packed so it can be located. Items that need to exchange by other factors not due to defects in our material or workmanship will not be exchangeble. Exchanged items will be processed within 30 days of the items return on basis of availability and cana��t be used for out of stock items. MIA-MIO will not be responsible for any customs charges incurred on returned items. If you have purchased the watch from another retailer/shop not directly from our website, please contact the retailer you purchased the watch from about their return and refund policy.
- To make a refund/exchange please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with below information:
- Warranty Number
- Purchasing Date
- Item to be returned
- Reason for return
- We will send you a Returns Form and Returns Code, please complete all required fields. All returned merchandise must be mailed to:
- ATTN: "MIA-MIO" Return
- Helena Gannibal
- Olsanska 54/3
- Praha 3, Zizkov, 13000
- Czech Republic
5. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Platform for dispute resolution online found on the Internet at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr can be used to resolve disputes between the seller and the buyer of the purchase contract.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, involve additional cost and change product information such as product pictures and offers without notice. The product images and information texts available reflect the product as much as possible. We reserve the right for any errors that may appear on the page and cannot guarantee that all pictures accurately reflect the true appearance of the watch. The pictures may differ depending on the color settings in your computer. All pictures should be seen as illustrations only, and do not guarantee correct appearance and characteristics.
- MIA-MIO provides a two year warranty from the date of purchase and is guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use.
- Items not covered under the warranty:
- Batteries, crystals, straps
- Damage caused by accident (e.g. scrtahces, dents, crushing, knocks, impact), misuse, inappropriate usage (e.g. exercise, sport, extreme activity), negligence, lack of care or wearing off of color to the case or crystal.
- Normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal, straps, alteration of the color).
- Defect of internal or external components due to contact with water or moisture.
- MIA-MIO obligations hereunder are limited to repair or replacement at its option. The warranty may be rejected on products showing evidence of extreme use, modification, opening the watch or self-inflicted damage. The warranty shall also be deemed invalid if the watch has been altered in any way from its original condition, or if an unauthorized third party has serviced or repaired the watch or changed the battery or strap. If purchased through MIA-MIO authorized retailer, each defective product under warranty shall be returned/exchanged in its original packaging along with a copy of the receipt / proof of purchase and warranty form to an authorized retailer. If purchased through MIA-MIO online store (www.mia-mio.com) , each defective product under warranty shall be shipped in its original packaging along with a copy of the receipt / proof of purchase includes warranty form to us.
- Please delivery the watch to the address shown on the Warranty slip. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling charges associated with warranty returns and will not be refunded. You can register the warranty confirmation here.
- Once we receive your watch, we will contact you via email address. Most watches are serviced and returned within two weeks from the date we receive your watch. This time frame may be longer if we need to order any special parts, which we will communicate with you once we inspect the watch.
- Service and repair outside guarantee
- For all services and repairs outside of our warranty we advise that you take your watch to a certified Jeweller for repair. You can also contact us but the additional charge and shipping fees must be included for the non-warranted parts.
Ceramic Watch Care
1. BASIC WATCH CARE
- Ceramic watches can be absolutely beautiful choices for a timepiece. A lot of celebrities wear these kinds of watches because of their beauty. They consist of ceramic bodies and bezels and a scratch resistant coating on the crown. But ceramic watches still need to be cared for properly to keep from any damage. To clean a ceramic watch and make it look brand new, you can sweep the watch with a soft cloth to get rid of excess dirt. Then, using a non-abrasive cleaner, you can wipe the crown, band and back of the case. Dry the watch with a new, dry cloth.
- Ceramic watches are highly scratch resistant, which makes them a great choice for someone who is really active or is going to wear the piece on a daily basis. In general though, you should avoid chemicals, reduce the exposure to heat and radiation, and of course keep it out of direct contact with water. Water resistant doesna��t equal water proof, so while a drop or two is OK, be careful if you are washing dishes or something similar. Ita��s better to take the watch off first before continuing. Youa��ll see your watch will last that much longer.
- It is important to avoid the following conditions: extreme heat or cold, as well as prolonged periods of exposure to direct sunlight, exposure to wet conditions that exceed your timepiecea��s water rating.
- Your timepiece should not be affected by magnetic fields generated by household items such as televisions and stereos, but avoidance of other strong electric fields or static electricity is advised.
- It is also important to avoid extreme shock or impact.
- Dona��t wind the watch backwards when setting the time.
- Clean your timepiece with a soft cloth and water only. Do not submerge it.
- After any saltwater use, your timepiece should be rinsed clean and dried with a soft cloth.
- We recommend to exchange the battery every A? or 2 years to avoid the watcha��s mechanism.
2. LEATHER STRAP CARE
- The straps are made from soft calf leather using natural dyes, contact with direct heat, water or solvents should be avoided.
- To prevent fading, keep them out of prolonged direct sunlight.
- If your strap is wet, gently dry it carefully with a cloth and do not let it dry under the sun or next to heating.
- Clean leather with the use of a damp cloth and a mild leather cleaner. Sponge gently until all grime and stains are absorbed. Please do not use water to clean your band as this can cause damage to the leather.